let's say""

A new Calender with new dates and new tasks with few surprises and goodies of delight and 365 more days of uncertainity in the fold of destiny.Let us be ready for all the changes in the chapters of this year book of 2012.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

to n fro thought...........

I saw a dream
I was at the peak of an icy mountain having two entirely different scenes on its two sides....one side was totally crowded with number of heads I could barely see and the other side was landy, green with silence and pearled with peace...chaotic side was too noisy enough to convey the voices at the peak .....it sounded ghastly as if some battle was going to outbreak... i dumped those voices on  the other side but of no use since they were too strong ..........
.I decided to tumble down towards the landscape and at least get rid of the ear deafening clamors.... as soon as I reached the other side I found somebody sitting on the bed of grasses ,waved with an air swapped by the butterfly wings and singing branches of the tree.....I couldn't see his face but his back which were supported by the protective tree by his side .....

the mesemerisation would have continued if I were at his back...but i wanted to see the face of the most luckiest and apparantly happiest person in this world....
I didn't want to break his silence ...so slowly slowly when I moved ahead....it was much more than a surprise and out of the sudden blissful agog I came out of my dream................................
That person was me...that landscape and the serendipity was core of my heart that still is at peace bluffing the people at the other side who can only barrack but choice is mean because I am at the peak of a mountain named mountain of will..................

No comments:

Post a Comment