let's say""

A new Calender with new dates and new tasks with few surprises and goodies of delight and 365 more days of uncertainity in the fold of destiny.Let us be ready for all the changes in the chapters of this year book of 2012.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Someone is waiting......just for "U"

Even in your absence.....
                                       I feel your presence;

In brightness of day
                               And silence of night,
In chirping of birds  
                               And twinkles at sky;

I feel your presence…..
                         As a heartbeat in my heart,
                              As a breadth to my life;

I feel your presence..…
                                every moment..... just by my side!!
I feel your presence……
                                        whatever I do…… 
I feel your presence….…
                                       wherever I go,
                  As…….             
                         My heart always comes back to "U"!!


Whoever you are.....
                             where ever you are.....
                                   someone is waiting.....just for "U" !!




With love & regards !!

1 comment:

  1. goodness...seriously all thoughts became green after reading...everybody's someone is awaited.....great dear:)

    ReplyDelete